Life...The Most Complicated Thought

The unexamined life is not worth living. ~Socrates

One Year and Four Months...

One year and four months...that's how long it has been since I posted anything here.  Over that time, I thought about many things to write about.  You can say it was my laziness or just hectic life.  I say it was pure laziness.  Many things have happened during that time. I want to talk about it all but do not where to begin.  I want to start from the beginning but my fingers are itching to write about the biggest day of my life.  Let's skip to that...

Here we go...READY?


I GOT MARRIED.  I married my best friend in January 2012. I do not know what else to say.  It has been six months and I still feel like I am on cloud nine.  I am enjoying every minute and I hope my husband is too :)

The whole affair was amazing.  I learned new traditions along with some old traditions. I met some amazing people including my new family members.  Upon returning to US, we both felt like catching the next flight back to India.  We discuss our next trip to India every day.  Missing everyone and definitely looking forward to our trip.

I also learned that getting married is not an easy task.  My job was to go shopping and show up for the wedding.  Even then, I felt completely swamped. Shopping was fun.  Along with that, we met with all the family members especially the ones who were not attending the wedding.

I can sit here and talk about everything in detail, but then, it will take days to describe everything. I will stop here and post this.  I want to get back to blogging like before.  Let's see how far this goes...

2 comments:

WOW! You got married! With your best friend :D That's amazing! Congrats :)

 

Throughout the grand pattern of things you actually receive a B+ for effort and hard work. Where exactly you actually confused me ended up being in the facts. As as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more accurate here. Having said that, allow me say to you precisely what did deliver the results. The text is certainly very powerful and this is most likely the reason why I am taking an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that....Cardsharing Server

 

Followers

Search & Win