Life...The Most Complicated Thought

The unexamined life is not worth living. ~Socrates

My Top Ten: Books I've Re-Read

I saw this post on It's All About Books by Suey: Books I've Re-Read.

I think the title is self-explanatory so here we go:

The Giver by Lois Lowry
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Outsiders by S.E Hinton (needs another read)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Sideway Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

I really really want to re-read these books:

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Many books by Neil Gaiman


What books do you find yourself re-reading over and over?

3 comments:

Ah yes, if I tried to list the books I WANT to re-read... it would be a mile long!

I'll be re-reading The Count of Monte Cristo here next month for book club. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks for participating!

 

Oh well, there are so many in this list I have not read! Added them to my wish list!

 

Veens: I highly recommend all of them except for Breathing Underwater. I myself don't know why I read it so many times.

 

Followers

Search & Win