Life...The Most Complicated Thought

The unexamined life is not worth living. ~Socrates

Unfinished: The Numbers Game by Michael Blastland


I tried multiple times to read this book. I think I got as far as seven pages. It was very boring. I finally decided to stop torturing myself. If anybody has read this book and thinks otherwise, let me know.

I have finished six books since my last book post:
  1. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
  2. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
  3. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (Audio CD)
  4. A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle (Audio CD)
  5. Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life by Roald Dahl
  6. What is This Thing Called Love? by Gene Wilder

I am currently reading:
  1. A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle (Audio CD)
  2. Serious Men by Manu Joseph
I have gotten as far as the third chapter in Serious Men and so far, it is an okay book. I will read few more pages before deciding whether to stop reading this book. I only picked it up after seeing the cover.


I also watched the Pride & Prejudice BBC mini-series. I absolutely loved it and Colin Firth was just great. It is definitely going to be part of my dvd collection. Now only if I can get my hands on the Keira Knightley version (2005) movie.

2 comments:

There are some books, that you can just not get through. It is ok to not finish them!
You have read a lot!

 

I know. I did try my best to read it. Maybe some other time and another day!

 

Followers

Search & Win