Life...The Most Complicated Thought

The unexamined life is not worth living. ~Socrates

2 down, 1 in Transit, and 1 in May

I am currently studying to be a CPA. Today I had my third exam. Now I wait...and wait...and wait...I think 3rd week of March will be the dreadful week when I will find out that I failed. :-( For some reason, I am not sure that I passed. I have my fingers crossed.

Monday I get back on the train and start studying for REG, which is hopefully the last exam. I am going to schedule the exam in May.
-----------------------------------------
Second: I added links to the website that provide free things and money and they actually work.

Swagbucks: Search and Win Website. The website rewards you "swagbucks" randomly on searches and then you can redeem prizes such as gift cards.
**My brother redeemed $25 Amazon giftcard and subscription to Time Magazine.

InstantCashSweepstakes: Gives money for very very short surveys. When you collect upto $2.00, you can cash out with Paypal. With every survey, tickets are earned to enter the daily $50 drawing.

iRazoo: Another Search and Win Website. Here it is very easy to earn Amazon giftcards. Give it a try.

Lockerz: You collect points by logging in daily and answering one question daily. Then you can use those points to redeem prizes. They have redemption days.
**My brother just got Modern Warfare Reflex for Wii in the redemption today. Just leave me a comment with your email address and I will send the invite.

Enjoy!!! Good Night...

0 comments:

Followers

Search & Win