Whenever I chose a book, I consider the following:
- The story/plot of the book
- If it was recommended, it usually goes to my TBR list automatically, (unless it is non-fiction...then have to do a little research)
- If I see a review on the book blogs I follow
- Usually Facebook's Visual Bookshelf and Shelfari's reviews
- The book cover.
- Plot: something to do with hospitality
- Recommendation: Not really....I had read something about her promoting the book and that got me interested.
- Review: Waiting for the colleague to finish. She said she is enjoying it so far.
- I haven't looked on Facebook or Shelfari but I have a slight idea what they will say.
- The book cover: well...it was interesting. Have a look yourself.
Anyways, time to sleep. It wasn't such a good day and on top of that, didn't get much accomplished. I have my exam next week on the 25th. Good Night.